So far, fasting has been great concerning my relationship with God. I've been closer to Him. I really think that this fasting is being led by the Spirit of God, otherwise I wouldn't have the strength to do it. Yesterday night I was very very hungry but I could overcome the feeling and God let me pass to another day of fasting! Yesterday, my days was great! God's presence came and I did what I like so much: to worship! God gave me a song, that's what I think!... I was trying to learn the guitar chords of the song "in your presence" of Jason Upton and suddenly I started to sing with another lyrics and another melody! before trying to learn the chords of "in your presence" I said to the Lord: give me this song Lord! ... but after that, I just got another song! but it has similar feelings! ... I remember long time ago, (15 y ago?) a pastor saw me for the first time and he told me that God wanted me to sing for Him and that it was my ministry: worship. He also said God wants me to dance for Him too... I didn'd do it for all this time but lately, God has brought me to dance for him and I feel fulfilled... but I haven't done it during this fasting though.. I just try to dance when I feel to do it... it's better when it's led by the Spirit..... well, and about singing.. I'm one of the vocals at my church I've always been involved with the worship team... but, I'm a little bit concerned because I feel my voice is getting worst... I had a better voice before, it was nor great but good... I wanted to sing the song that God gave me and published it here but m voice didn't come good... I have a flu, I'm coughing... but in God's will I'll do it maybe later or another day.... ah!my husband knew yesterday that I was fasting; of course, he liked the idea! and for now he's the only one who knows that I'm fasting, I don't like to say to people about it... I don't want to be showy! it is not my style! although my style it's sincere..so if like something about me or another person, I can freely say it, if I don't like something of me I also say it, if I don't like something from another person, I say it if it helps or have a purpose! I won't make feel someone bad... just because I'm sincere...
My menu for yesterday was:
Breakfast:
1 egg
1 peach
1 coffee + milk (150 ml)Snack:
1 apple
Lunch: Red beans + a little bit of beef +tomatoes +red pepper
1 Yogurt (100 g)
Snack and Supper: water, water, water....

How exciting! Do you keep a journal? I hope you do so you can write this all down. Sing no matter what. It's all a joyful noise to Him. Praying for you this morning...
ReplyDeleteI've been also praying for you Marla! I already post my joyful noise! hehe... I'm writing down what the Lord tells me during this fasting...God bless you!!!!
ReplyDelete