This fasting has been such a blessing for my life!!!! joy! joy! joy! I feel so different!! wow! it's like I don't even want to finish it!! but I will let Jesus to live through me and in that way He will tell me when to stop it! Yesterday night and today morning I was so missing my dad! I started to miss him more since he passed away already 11 days ago... plus, he was in coma for 34 days ... and I didnt speak the to him the day before he had the stroke... so it is already 45 days without talking to him and I'm missing him, even though I know he's so well in the Father's arms... I know he feels happy, I know it! and it's a great release for m life! but, it doesn't mean I don't miss him.... My dad being in heaven now is like.... I feel that my connection with heaven is stronger. An example to understand what I mean: if your dad works and live at the same house of the president of the country and they are very close and friends... you would feel like you are also important because you can say my dad works and lives with the president... but in this case, it is not the president but the creator of the Universe... and although I experience daily the presence of my Lord God... I feel that my dad being n heaven makes so proud of Him and I can say: hey my dad now lives at the house of the creator of the universe...it is the feeling I have and it makes me really proud and happy to be included in the package...
Talking about other thing... yesterday I started to look for a job... I know my Jesus will give me something that I enjoy to do... I know it! I mean He could give me something I wouldn't enjoy and it would be fine too because HE always have a greater purpose but in this case I know He will give me something that I enjoy to do!!! so great!!!!!
And, finally, I love this song! I sang it with my guitar!

High, girl! Just a savvy lil' witty ditty on why we ROTE our 22 blogs; I'd also looove to write many stimulating, zzAny novels with you beyond the clouds!
ReplyDeleteFaith, hope, and love -
the greatest of these is love:
jump into faith...
and you'll see with love.
Doesn’t matter if you don’t believe
(what I write);
God believes in you.
God. Bless. You.
Meet me where the Son never goes down…
High, girl! Just a savvy lil' witty ditty on why we ROTE our 22 blogs; I'd also looove to write many stimulating, zzAny novels with you beyond the clouds!
ReplyDeleteFaith, hope, and love -
the greatest of these is love:
jump into faith...
and you'll see with love.
Doesn’t matter if you don’t believe
(what I write);
God believes in you.
God. Bless. You.
Meet me where the Son never goes down…