Friday, January 14, 2011

Fasting... day 5

Wow! yesterday was a hard day for me concerning my fasting... I was so hungry at night, not all the time, but just some moments  and I was about to quit my fasting! I don't know how I could resist! thanks God! I'm not sure how much time this fasting will last, I'd like to fast  for 21 days. I can't promise I'll make it but, hopefully God will lead me and make me do the right thing... I guess my flesh wanted to be stronger yesterday but I said to it: no flesh, you cannot always have what you want... not everything that you want is good for you... this is for Paola's good so don't mess it up!!!! ... lol.. I'm also fasting facebook... I was getting addicted to it...

Today I remembered a time1 year ago when I had a special touch from the Lord... I felt some kind of great anointing for 1 week and I felt so in love with Jesus and I felt like flying! like in heaven! like everything was great even though my problems!... at that time.. I wrote a letter to Jesus... and some months ago I put the words on a song and today I'm posting it... not all the song though... I couldn't make it... because of technical stuffs...


I'm in love with my Jesus because he loves me and saved me
I love him I just wanna feel him
The whole day long
My body stirs my heart moves faster
when He's here and moves around me
I'm in love with my Jesus
How could I live without Him how someone could do it if He fills my whole heart
He gives me love so I am more and more
in love with Him
I’m amazed because He saved me
I don’t understand everything He does
I just trust Him because he loves me so
I know he wouldn’t do anything bad for me I know everything he does is for my good
I love him I love him I love him, Jesus I love you,
I’m in love with you,
how could I live without you i f you move my heart so fast , you are my everything


No comments:

Post a Comment