Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Fasting...day 3

Thanks God I have made it so far!... I've been feeling already closer to God... something is getting broken... still, some attack such as my kids behaving bad or with bad attitude.. but yesterday, my 5 y old son had such a bad attitude... something that was not good in the spiritual realm... I pray over him and the first seconds he didn't like but after that he started to cry and cry, I put him over my lap and hug him and after that his attitude changed. I feel that the devil keep saying lies to my little son... and I've been teaching him that what he has to believe is the truth of God. The truth of God is always good and make us have a good attitude. But, wen I prayed yesterday, I felt something different, a kind of different anointing over me. Yesterday, I had the whole morning on devotion time, praying, worshiping and reading the word of God. After that, I had to do some errands. I left my car 15 blocks away the mall and I walked while listening music and singing at the same time to God. It was -10 C but I didn't feel cold, praise God! I love to worship! I think that is one of the reason I was born: to worship!...While worshiping I feel sometimes something that I guess it's like heaven! It is the presence of God. The Lord is leading me to do this fast and He's preparing for things to come... and I have to be ready. I still (of course) cry for the absence of my dad, but I'm reassured because I know he's experiencing what I so long to have... God's presence all the time! I mean, the strong presence because  in fact I can feel always God by my side! Yesterday night I was so hungry I couldn't sleep fast... but finally I made it!... my husband doesn't know yet I'm fasting... nobody knows... just the people that have read this post. He has arrived lated every night from work so he doesn't know if I eat or not.  Well, he will notice it someday!  My menu yesterday was:
Breakfast:
              1 cup melon
               1 apple + yogurt no fat o sugar (the only kind I had)
               1 coffee + 20 ml milk
Snack: handful of nuts
Lunch: Chickpeas+ chicken+ tomatoes + onion + cilantro
            1 low calorie yogurt
Snack and supper: water

No comments:

Post a Comment