With this blog I just want to express myself and tell about my thoughts, my situations, my life and how God is always present in all of it...
Sunday, January 9, 2011
Sharing and doing my part
Today I`m feeling good... a little bit slow but still strong! I was thinking about how many people suffer in the world and in fact I`m very fortunate. I shouldn't complain! but help others! We like helping others and we do it! but I know I could even do it more! maybe not with money, we are already giving some good money to several people in need... but I could go to hospitals and visit those lonely people... I could also visit old people...I could smile for them and listen to them.... people say they like my smile.. I always do it! So if God gave me so many blessings I think it is my part to share it with others... what do you think?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment