Saturday, January 15, 2011

Fasting...day 6

I feel so blessed! so fulfilled! The Lord is coming back and I don't even know how to explain how I feel... I feel like God is so real... I mean, I knew it before but it's even more real now... I just feel like crying...plans are coming in my head... they always point out  to worship. I would like to invite those women at church that are not involved in anything at church but that yet love God and tell them to sing a special song for the Lord one of these days... I'm planning to go to prayer time tonight at church and to lead them in worship.. many times... those prayers times are very short or dry... and I think worship brings freedom to our hearts...I feel that I can share with power the word of God... as someone with authority... I mean... before I also shared but now...it is different... besides, I feel so much peace and I feel the hand of God over me. I've been reading Ezra and Nehemiah and they say they were blessed and the things turn out well when the hand of God was over them. For example Nehemiah 2:8 , it says and because the gracious hand of my God was upon me the king granted my request. I realized God really likes to bless us... I don't know why I had this concept as theoretical, I guess I was thinking that God was doing his will and many things He does are not a blessing before our eyes but in fact they are blessing. I think this is true but I thought that God maybe didn't care about what we wanted.. I don't know... I didn't think exactly that but it was in my subconscious mind. Now I see God really wants to bless us and give us what we ask... BUT... I saw the example of the israelites: When they were close to God, they won all their battles (but they did have battles), God supplied them with everything but when they started to get away from the Lord... their blessings and their battles were lost and everything took more time when they misbehaved.. but God always listened the sincere heart of those who searched him with all their strength! He came back and blessed them... I see God likes to bless us BUT to have a blessing  we need to pass through trials in many occasions. We have to react in a holy  way to trials... we have to pass the test... God will put us in a superior level then.. but if we don't pass the test! here it comes again, till we pass it and it is not funny! We need to see the the test as the opportunity to go up to a superior level in God... God wants to bless us! I feel like a miracle to understand it! I mean, I thought I understood it but now I know it, now I believe it, now my eyes have been opened to see more of his love... mmmmm God...my dad must be so happy there with you!!!!!
I'm reading the book called: "the shack" and till now it has been a great blessing!!!!!!
My menu yesterday:
Breakfast:
              a mix of yogurt+milk+banana+ apple
               1 coffe
Lunch:
            2 drumsticks in a soup with vegetables
              1 cup of milk
Snack and Supper: water

No comments:

Post a Comment