I can tell I spend a great weekend!! The Lord is revealing himself as never before.... I mean, in a different way. He has revealed to me in another also marvelous, amazing ways but now... He's like so familiar to me, He's being revealed to me as a real God, as a friend, as a father, a faithful support in my life, He's never deserted me.. He's always been there... oh I love Him so much! and my feeling when I pray is different. I thought we were already very close but now I can feel Him as a real friend beside me wherever I go. I mean, when I talk to God, I don't talk anymore as I'm talking to a far, inexplicable, at heaven God but as I would talk to the my best friend, the one who loves me and would die for me again, the one who never fails me, the one that I long to be with.... I talk to him as He's here... and He's always been but my feelings before were so weird to think that God was with me but he wasn't with me at he same time because He was in heaven and here but... my mind wasn't clear... I'm not even good at describing my feeling with words... feelings are feelings and are not words...
On Saturday, a Christian couple (much older than us, 55 y old?) came to visit us and I didn't understand why they wanted so badly to come to visit. They wanted to pass by my house and say hi to us, they were traveling from Montreal to their city in Jonquiere and Quebec was on the way... so they wanted to pass by Quebec at my house and tell me how sorry they were about my dad's death. The thing is that they said they would pass at 7 pm.. which was already late but they end up coming and 10:30 pm.. which I didn't consider good.. I was so sleepy and I say : please Lord, help me to see them with your eyes of love and mercy! Well, we talked a lot about my beautiful friend Jesus and then of course they stay at my place and we let them sleep on our bed... At first I thought that I wanted to sleep on my bed but then I thought I was so glad they were going to sleep on my bed and I could show them love! Next day , they say they wanted to go to mu church. My church is in English and they just spoke Spanish and French. I thought, Oh! they will be bored. the day before I was so deeply praying that God would bless the people coming to the Sunday service! and now I think I was praying for them, without knowing it! They said that what they had neverfelt before what they did that day and the Lord spoke to them words of life and challenge. The Lord has a purpose for their lives and I'm so happy for it! well.... now Im in a hurry, I've gotta go to my aerobic class! working out is something that I am committed with and I can';t stop this habit now!! blessings!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment