Thursday, January 13, 2011

In your presence..

In my 3d  and 4th day of fasting God gave 2 songs... I wanted to share it with my blogspot and for those (just you Marla?) who might read it! ... I have to say! I;m not a singer, I'm not a guitarist! but, I love the Lord and to worship him. These are the first songs I've ever written so... it's coming by fasting.. wow!


LYRICS OF IN YOUR PRESENCE

Am          F   Dm             G  Am                F      Dm    
Father I am waiting, I need to hear from you, I know that you are listening and you come when I call
G       Em                  Am  F                       G  Em             Am7      
upon you, I don’t want to  leave this place, I need your presence more than air, when you are here Lord F                G
Every  problem  goes away...
F         C  F                  C  F       C    G          Am
In your presence it is there where I want to be, in your presence whole day and night

Am          F   Dm             G      Am           F   Dm   
Oh father I`m waiting that your word come to me, reveal yourself to me, I`m waiting for your glory to,
G        Em                  Am  F                       G  Em            Am7      
come again, I don’t want to  leave this place, I need your presence more than air, when you are here
         F                                       G
Lord every problem goes away...



No comments:

Post a Comment